Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Girl Can Dream

I dream of owning a vintage trailer.Isn't it so dreamy? I would love a little vintage trailer similar to this one that I saw on-line. It would be so fun to have one now and take it out to the lake when we go fishing. We could camp out for the entire weekend and have a great time. Something this size would be extremely easy to pull and manipulate on the backroads and highways.

We recently had the pleasure of meeting up with some neighbors from years ago when the kids were little. Their son and our sons were great friends. I came to find out about a week or so too late that they had access to a little vintage trailer that used to be theirs. The current owners were looking to sell it - and I missed it! And to hear it was in good condition with no leaks and was going for only $450. Ouch! I am so disapointed I missed out on it. That would have been even better to have a story behind the history of the trailer passed down from someone I know. Oooh, that's just terrible. I could just kick myself that I didn't find out just a little bit earlier.

Needless to say I am still looking for my trailer. I know one day I will find it . . . or it will find me. It would be fun to do so soon. Meanwhile a girl can dream . . . of little vintage trailers, buttercup yellow, fun little traveling cottages, all blinged out and ready to go glamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please leave a comment below.