Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mmmn! -- Cupcakes and Little Trailers

drawing of a cupcakeJust a quick note to share with you a website I just ran across tonight. This company, Enjoy Cupcakes, is a specialty cupcake business that does their catering out of a cool little vintage trailer. How cool is that?! I found this company through the blog Notes From a Cottage Industry. Makes me wonder how they got started with this idea. Sounds like a great idea for catering to parties and events.

Heads-Up WARNING! If you take a look through their menu and photos I'm sure you're going to come away with a craving for a cupcake afterwards. Just saying . . .

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled program . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please leave a comment below.