Monday, June 28, 2010

Armchair Vintage Trailer Advocate


I picked up the new Sister On The Fly book the last week of May as a birthday present to myself. It's a great little book with lots of crisp and delightful photos of those wonderful little vintage trailers and some of the women in my Sisters on the Fly group. I've enjoyed many hours of reading the stories and absorbing all the great photos. If you have any interest at all in vintage travel trailers you would be doing yourself a favor to pick up a copy and take a look. It is a fun book.

I ran across another vintage trailer restoration blog. Click onto the Shasta Louise blog to see their progress. I find it fascinating to watch the transformation from old and worn out to shiny, renewed and restored when it comes to these little trailers. I love all kinds of how-to info blogs. This one has lots of photos to see the progress.

I still do not have my own little vintage travel trailer. That is still one of my dreams. And I hope at some point in the future I'll be able to purchase and bring one of these little beauties home. Like I always say, "You can have anything in the world you want, if you pace yourself." At the moment my pace is slow. So I guess that make me an armchair vintage trailer advocate. One day . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and ideas. Please leave a comment below.